Product successfully added to bagView Bag
Style number 1235921764
Originally released in 1989, the New Balance 996 instantly became the brands top seller due to its superior support and cushioning. This road-specific runner has been an extremely popular silhouette of recent, and that's no coincidence due to its clean lines and classic styling that is as captivating now as it was when it first hit the road. This shoe is presented in an exclusive grey upper with mesh toebox, tongue and ankle panels. Other details include grey 'N' branding to the sides, gold embroidered New Balance branding on the heel and a gold tongue tab.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via CollectPlus or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.