Product successfully added to bagView Bag
Trinomic Compression 500
Glacier Grey Violet
Style number 1522822229
Back in the 1990s, running shoes knew very well how to show off their goods - and they were never afraid to do so. Back then, PUMA added to the visual technology boom with Trinomic: clear rubber cells that collapsed and rebounded for improved cushioning, stability, motion control and double-takes. Trinomic's first superstar was the PUMA XT family. The Compression 500 was a core neutral trainer with an outsole geared for shock and energy absorption, enhanced by excellent EVA midsole cushioning. This new version is more aggressive than passive, and more authentic than overdone. And it's not about to wait another minute or decade to make new moves and support your sporty and active modern lifestyle.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via CollectPlus or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.