Product successfully added to bagView Bag
Spectrum Blue Suede
Style number 1521632898
First released in 1971 the Puma Brazil was one of the most talked about endorsement models, joining forces with arguably one of the greatest football players of all time, Brazilian superstar Pele. Now part of Puma’s mainline, the Brazil looks like a cross between the Suede and Dallas, using vibrant colours and the tread rising up around the edge of the sole for extra grip. This style features a spectrum blue colourway. The price shown here is a web only offer.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via CollectPlus or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.