Product successfully added to bagView Bag
Style number 2400630450
First Released in 1993, at the time New Balance described the 1500 as the closest thing yet to a perfect running shoe. The 1500 features a sharper and narrower design than the 576 and 577 models and an Encap technology mid sole. These versions are entirely hand-made in England in the countries only domestic trainer factory and are constructed using premium navy leather with white accents. Other details include a soft textile lining, two tone white and grey midsole, black outsole and flat woven laces
- - Half sizes available in this style
- - Made in England
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.