Product successfully added to bagView Bag
Style number 1323460034
Founded back in 1898 in Pennsylvania, Saucony later became famous for the unique technology used in their performance footwear. Their grid cushioning system became especially popular, and was based on the construction of spider webs. From the brand, these Grid 9000 are presented in a mixed upper of burgundy nubuck, burgundy nylon mesh and grey nubuck accents. They also feature the chunky multi panelled mid sole, neoprene sock liner, white leather Saucony branding on the sides and the transparent grid view window on the out sole.
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.