Venturi TrainersKaki Sable Oxford Grey F
Venturi Trainers by Veja
A sustainable and ecological approach. The Venturi is a chunky stylish silhouette made from recycled bottles (three bottles used to create one pair of trainers) creating a smart, breathable and water resistant upper with upcycling and sustainability in mind. Finished with water repellent khaki and sable suede panels with TPU details, cushioned insole, lining made from organic cotton and recycled polyester and side logo V in rubber and rice waste.
- - Upper: Suede and B-Mesh, made from recycled plastic bottles
- - Made in Brazil
- - Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- - 100% cotton laces
- - 49% bio-sourced glued outsole: made of Amazon rubber (25%) & Rice Waste (24%)
- - 40% bio-sourced midsole (Sugar Cane)
- - Insole in sugarcane (64%) & Recycled plastic bottles (21%)
|Please Note:||Item excluded from all promotions|